Saturday, June 9, 2012

Back and Creating

Hello all, thanks for sticking with me during my absence. I have been struggling with the fact that I am having trouble creating. Also the month of May was a little crazy for me, my oldest Graduated from High School and her boyfriend came over from Ireland came over for 3 weeks to attend it. This week I have been thinking about why I could not create, I am surrounded by wonderful projects that have been created just for me and tend to help inspire me to get out of my comfort zone. I realized on Friday that I am not being challenged enough, weather that is by me or the swaps I am in. I spent yesterday searching the Internet for different templates to make and try and also making deadlines for myself. That way not only will I have different things to try making I will have set times to have them done by. This should help me be more creative which in return will help me post more regularly. I am going to avoid the swaps that are for mass producing things and concentrate more on individual project. I do have some great projects for you that I just completed and a couple of new tools that I have and tried out and need to review. Also bought a new medium for adding colour that I need to do some reading on and try out. I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment