Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DT CALL

I missed posting 2 days ago and I am sorry. I am busy working on several designs/projects for DCWV first ever Design Team call. If you have been following me or have read some of my older posts you know I am a DCWV girl. I LOVE their paper, how thick it is, the foil or glitter elements they include, and the designs used. I am working very hard on this and making sure I use all my talent and knowledge so I can show case what I do. I am not holding back this time or second guessing myself. I am just going with it. Once I send these projects in and I hear back I will do a blog post on what I made until then I am keeping it under wraps. I hope to be back in 2 days with one of the other projects I am making just for fun.

Have a wonderful blessed day everyone and keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment