Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I am back with another Tool Review. This is the i-Magic ribbon cutter by Imaginisce. When I saw this I knew I had to have it, LOL I think I have said that about almost all Imaginisce's tools. Like most of the paper crafters out there I have TONS of ribbon and hate using a lighter to burn the ends so they don't fray. This cuts and burns the ends in one simple push of the large button on top. You can't see it with this picture but where you lay the ribbon done is a grid so you can have that perfect angle cut. Now I must say it is very easy to use and heats up quickly, cuts and burns nice crisp ends but the one issue I have had so far is the scorching on the ribbon ends. Now this might be do to several things, I might be holding it to long to burn the ends, wire might be too hot for the type of ribbon I am cutting. I will have to play a little more but I do like it. It does a wonderful job on some shear ribbon just needed to cut the wire in the ribbon because that is still there.

I have another Tool Review later for you once I have played with it more, it is the Xyron sticker maker so watch for that in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for stopping in and following me, I read every comment so please leave me one :D. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment