Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June SOTM

I was not able to get to my Club this month but the consultant was kind enough to drop everything off for me to complete on my own. This is the cards and 1 of the LOs I used the XYRON with. This set was made with the Lucy Paper Pack and the June SOTM Life is Tweet.
All of the pieces were already cut, the die cuts are from the Cricut CTMH Exclusive Cartridge Art Philosophy Collection. As you can see in the cards the stamps fit perfectly.
The first card has a primary layer of textured CS that was lightly sanded to show the white core. The next piece was inked on the edges and then the centre medallion is stamped saying "how tweet of you" with two little birds. A nice fast and quick card to make.
The second card has all the layered pieces edges inked and a couple of the corners punched with a corner rounder. The stamped image fit perfectly on the die cut and says "Life is tweet". I love layering cards and really need to do it more. The ribbon was put through the XYRON and stayed stuck in place LOL. Going to love that tool for ribbon.
The LO has all edges inked again, and a stamp that fit perfectly on a die cut, which I pop doted up, added a bit of ribbon to finish it all off.
Still needs a title, pictures and some journaling. That will be a summer job, going through the TON of photos I have and getting them printed to start putting them on all my LOs.
 Looking forward to Julys SOTM and the fact I will be a consultant for CTMH! I can't wait to sign up, get all my goodies and start sharing my talent, skills and learning more with others.





No comments:

Post a Comment