Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Stamp'in up club

Our demonstrator has decided that we will make 2 projects each month. Next month I get the hostess credits so I need to figure out what I want with them. I am not completely sold on Stamp'in Up, I like some of their products but not enough to continue on with the club once my year commitment is up. I am planning on becoming a CTMH consultant because I LOVE their stamps and idea books. More on that when it is closer to happening and I will fill you in on how I am going to get customers.
This month we made these adorable pillow boxes. In side is a little baggie with wild flower seeds. What a great Mother's Day gift. I plan on finding a template for them online to make using my scor-pal. And as always a card, I am getting quite a collection of cards and really need to start sending them out to ppl. The one great thing about this club is I am using colours and patterns I would normally avoid. Makes me widen my mind on different choices.

2 comments:

  1. Liebe Drayia, du machst wunderschöne Werke. Ich wurde mich sehr freuen dass du meinem Blogspot und neuen Traum Hobbyshop "www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de" besuchst. In mein Traum Shop, habe ich mit viel Liebe, verschiedenen Artikel für Karten-Gestaltung und Scrapbooking eingestellt. Würdest du, wenn dir meinem Shop gefällt, mein Shop Banner und Link mit in deinem hübschen Blogspot unter Shops einfügen? Viele liebe Grüße von Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Drayia, thanks SO much for stopping in, I've been seriously thinking about just deleting my blog, that it was a waste of time trying to get all the pictures posted and what not. So I sincerely thank you. I've looked in on the swaps and I'm usually to late or they are well on there way, or she doesn't have enough time set out as it usually ends up that what I make would be my first and and first timers projects you never know how long it will take. lol Did THAT make sense??? It take sometimes close to 3 weeks to get something to the states hate that... so that cuts into the making time too. I seen you made your first album in March. ME too.. Not sure if you seen it or not I posted mine here too just below my pink octagon box. I made her a box and album, but my reactive arthritis kicked in, (overwhelmed with health problems and emotional and Wham happens every time) It started first week or so in March.. it took me till May 2nd to finished her album...

    ANYWAY, what I guess I'm trying to say is it hard to commit. Never know how my chronic spine dysfunctional will be.. or the arthritis.. which is just NOW starting to finally starting to settled and hopefully go back into remission. I spent from March to May with this and at least 6 weeks of it I was laying vertical with knees up, with Ice.

    Not feeling sorry for myself.. I'm just trying to explain why I haven't done any swaps. Her swaps are usually huge... like making albums and my first one took me forever... Hard to commit to something when I never know if I'm gonna be able to sit at the table because of my knees. Would never want to be a flaker so I feel best not to join. I'm flattered that you want me to join back in. thank you.. and again.. thank you for compliments on my flowers and box. Sherry

    ReplyDelete