Monday, October 29, 2012

Butterfly Kisses

As most know from following my blog I LOVE DCWV!! Even now when I should be buying CTMH CS I still am purchasing from my favourite pp company :D . Earlier I had posted about a swap I was in that is 12x12 LO and I did a winter one, well I was also to do one for spring.
All CS used of course is DCWV from their Spring Fling Stack both printed and solids. The title is done using their new Shimmer stack and cut on the Cricut Princess Cartridge. I ran the letters through my xryon 1.5 sticker maker so they would be easy to apply.The yellow strip is also from the Shimmer stack, you know me has to have some glitter/sparkle some how :D . The little pink flower is a foam one from my stash, the jeweled butterfly strip is from Reflections continuous strip cut for the length I wanted. I took a short length of tulle in pink and tied a knot in it, then using my pliers I put a swirl in the bottom of a stick pin that I had tied in said knot.
The requirements for the LOs was 2 photo mats at 4x6, Journal spot and embellished 3 times. With the second pg of the LO I added a beautiful stamped image of a butterfly by CTMH. Cut out a folder with my Cricut using the Artiste Cart that again is exclusive to CTMH. Found some need hot pink netting in my stash and added that as well as the dangle bead drop which I believe I picked up from Michael's.
When I think Spring it brings to mind images of flowers, bees and butterflies. I think the bright colours and combination of pps make this a nice reminder of Spring.

Wait until you see the next blog post and the beautiful set I made for a pal.

Keep Crafting and Dream my friends, anything is possible as long as we believe! God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment