Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Avonlea Card Workshop

There are 2 Card workshops in this Fall/Winter catolog. Each one makes 15 cards, 5 each of 3 designs. As I already had a lot of the inks and markers I might need for the Avonlea Card Workshop that is the one I started with.
Again here is their photo of the finished product, now on to my not so perfect cards LOL.
The brown CS is stamped over and over to make a patterned sheet. I like the little bit of purple that is used to frame up the sediment. It was stamped using Slate and Smokey Plum. Some sheer grey ribbon with rhinestones on the ends to had some interest.
You can just see the grey CS that is stamped, this time randomly to make a patterned strip. Smokey Plum ink for the sediment and the stamped flowers. Again the grey sheer ribbon and random rhinestones to add glitter.
Now on to the card that taught me something new :D . I love CTMH acrylic stamps because it is easy to line up the stamps when doing a multi layered one or making your own patterned paper. The one thing I learn here was you can bend them too. That stamped boarder is a long straight piece that I curved and made into a swag idea. So cool and would never of thought of that on my own. Have many of these that I can do this to so will be playing with that on other projects.
Now the kit is intended to only make the 15 cards but I had a lot of this paper collection left for the 3 different workshops I used it in. With the remains I made several of this card too. I inked the card in Slate then added all the different pps to it. I am glad I was able to get these all made as I am using all 4 cards as bag stuffers for a trade show I am doing on Friday Oct. 26.

Thanks for looking and onto the next post :D

God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment