Saturday, October 27, 2012

Artiste Collection

Close To My Heart has join up with Cricut to offer 2 exclusive Cartridges that offers 700 different images which include themed projects, cards, fonts, shapes and 3D images. Scattered throughout the Idea Book are many My Acrylix stamp images that are out lined in red. What this means is the stamp corresponds with a shape either on the Art Philosophy or the new Artiste cartridge. Not only does the stamp correspond with the Cartridge but it says what size it needs to be cut out at to make the image fit perfectly!
Now when I knew I was going to sign up with CTMH I figure I would need to upgrade my personal Cricut but $400 for a new Expressions 2 was a little over the top as I barly used my personal one. Then one day someone on Facebook was selling a New In Box E2 for $170. I was all over it and turned around and sold my personal one for $80. I am so happy that I did and I will post later a review of the E2. I have used the E2 with every project for CTMH that I have done, so since August I have used it more then I did the entire time, 6 years, I had my personal one LOL.



 

Now if you order the Artiste Collection not only do you receive the Cartridge but you also get 3 My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets and 3 12x9 Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes.
So a value of nearly $125 for only $99. not including shipping and tax.











So this time not only did CTMH design stamps for this cartridge and the Art Philosophy one but they also design 2 workshops that require the Cartridge.
Here is the one I purchase and wanted to make. Every piece of paper is cut using the Artiste Collection. They recommend 6 hours to complete this project and most of that time is cutting. The stamp set that is exclusive to this workshop is a very cute Halloween set of course. I enjoyed putting this all together and seeing the diversity of images on the cart. It was defiantly worth purchase the cart for and have a TON of ideas now for making my girls Birthday parties more interesting and I can't wait for them to start school because I will be able to make wonderful items for their classmates for different holiday party's.

Even if you are not into stamping these 2 Carts are well worth the price to purchase. There is so much on them and ways to use the different projects too. Contact me if interested and I ship to the States too :D

Have a wonderful day Crafting, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment