Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Trim & Flowers

My favourite swaps are alter swaps and ones that challenge me to get out of my comfort zone. With swaps like that there seems to be some amazing talent and they use some great products. So of course I ask were is it everyone is shopping. Well the ladies were more then willing to share the websites with me and I am going to pass them on to you.

In this picture you can see an assortment of lace in different widths and colours. I have a hard time finding reasonable priced trim/lace here but love to use it when I have it on hand.
 Next is some beautiful fabric flowers made with lace and ribbon and rhinestones. Both of these orders came from a company out of the States called Lace Heaven. Including shipping  and exchange it cost me under $30. It arrive quickly too, I can't wait to place my next order as this first order was so pretty!
Next is flowers. Now I love flowers and have moved past using the bulk Prima flowers. I want to use flowers that have dimension to them and I don't want to do anything to them except maybe add some sparkle. Again when I ordered with shipping and exchange it was under $30. This company is in Thailand but ships world wide and their prices are all in US dollars. That little pack on the side was a free gift for ordering. They had all different colours, styles and sizes. Again looking forward to ordering more. The company is called I am Roses.

There is one more online company for me to check out. When I place an order and receive the product I will be sure to share it with you. Now to go and create some magic. Have wonderful day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment