Monday, March 12, 2012

Next Project

I just want to do a quick post on the next project I will be doing for a swap. I love to alter things and the swap calls for an altered cigar box and mini album.
To find the cigar boxes I went down to our one and only cigar store and purchase these boxes for $2 each. From what the other ladies are saying in the swap this was a good deal. I will need to sand them lightly before I paint them and then cover in CS. I am waiting for 6 stacks of DCWV CS to arrive from the US, my friend Disneylisa picked them up for me.
Now I am not worried about doing the altered box what has me worried is the mini album. I found a chipboard one at Michael's that fits fine in the boxes before altering it, who knows if it will fit after LOL. I have never done a mini album before, let alone a album from scratch. Making LOs is totally different then what is required with this. I plan on documenting it all and posting it here on my blog, probably in several different post so that it is not too long.  Follow along as I start to create hopefully later this week, so the first post I hope will be early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment