Sunday, March 4, 2012

Febuary Stamp'in Up

Hello all and thanks for sticking around while I got pictures taken and cleared my calendar a little so I could get some post done LOL.

My second month at my club we made a LO and a card. I have been concentrating on Cards a lot and this is the first LO I have made in a long time. In fact I ended up ordering the the folder that cuts and embosses the butterflies because of this LO. Once I saw the picture I noticed that the blue squares blend in with the background paper, I might have to figure something out to make them stand out more. Was not a fan of some of the colours at first but liked how it all came together once it was done.
Of course we also made a card. The colours inspired me to create other cards with colours I normally would not use. In fact with some cs I thought was ugly but boy did those cards turn out great! Don't worry you will get to see them later in another post.

Thanks for stopping by and learning along with me.
Tell next time, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment