Friday, December 9, 2011

One more week

All I have to do is wait one more week! Next Wednesday I should hear from Spellbinders and about the same time from Imaginisce. I am more excited for next week then I am about Christmas right now. These are 2 amazing companies that make great products and I got pass my self doubt to apply to them. Crazy I know, but so exciting. OK really its just the first part of Spellbinders DT call but still I am a little giddy about it.

In the mean time I am collecting so supplies to show you a new technique I learned and believe me you will LOVE it as much as I do. I plan on using it on the next submission to Spellbinders if I make it that far. I also plan to do a different project for you so you can see it. I am planning on making a LO for Spellbinders and a Card for you.

I am also reading up on how to tweak my blog to make it more personal and (if I can) sparkly like me LOL. My blog right now is pretty run of the mill just like everyone else's so my goal over the holidays is to learn and play with the design. I also have a friend who, hopefully, will help me and give me some pointers on how to take nice pics of my work. I figure if I am going to start pursuing positions as a designer for companies I need to look more professional. I can dress the part in person but now I need to add that professionalism to my blog and photos. I guess that means cleaning up my craft space, adding more light and taking some pictures so you can see the new area I have. Also need to learn how to take nice videos and post them here and YouTube. I have my work cut out for me but I have a easy week between Christmas and New Years with only one child other then my own to watch in my day home. That will be my main play week, in the mean time I will be reading and taking notes, creating and relaxing before the New Year starts and I start on my new schedule.

Happy Holidays everyone and I will be doing a give away January 1st for my loyal readers and followers. Now to figure out how to use random.org LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment