Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Waiting

Now the waiting begins. Wish I had more to report but I don't. I received a thank you from Imaginisce for submitting my application for the Design Team and told that the team will be contacted by email. Once they are contacted it would be announced on their Blog by the middle of December. In the mean time I need to finish up my entry to Spellbinders Design Team call and then find something to distract me from it all LOL.

I love both company's and plan to update my top 5 favourite companies in January along with my wish list, man has that change ALOT this year. I will also explain why it has changed and how it will effect my crafting. Plus I will go over my goals for the new year. I have already started writing that post as it will be a long one but hope to include pictures and links.

Thank you to my followers for sticking by me this year as I learn more about paper crafting, I hope some of the info I shared was new and helpful. I look forward past this crazy month of December that is coming upon us so quickly and see many great things. I plan on sitting down with a friend, I hope, to help me tweak my blog to make it more personal and interesting. Learning new techniques, which I do have a new one to show you. Figuring out how to use my video camera to record new techniques so I can show you how to do them, and increasing my readership. Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I look forward to it continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment