Sunday, November 20, 2011

I finished my first project to submit to Spellbinders DT call. Took a picture and had some one take a look at it. Now I need to find a better place to hang it and retake the picture. The lighting was not the best so the project did not show up great. Once it is submitted and the deadline is past I will post it here for you all to have a look. I am really happy with how it turned out just not sure if it is what they are looking for but then again who ever is LOL. The next step for me is to take pictures of the other projects I have completed for Imaginisce DT call, I have to finish that all up today, do a write up and off it goes. Again once the deadline is pass and the review is done I will share pictures of my work. I love both companies and it would be amazing to work for one. Crossing my fingers that at least one company will like my work.

I also have another Tool Review for you... it is Imaginisce i-Top 2.0.

Imaginisce says it is a lighter tool to work with, easier to grip handles, improved brad making ability and a new size head to interchange 34mm, Wider opening to place fabric, paper and the brad so it doesn't fall off, and better grips for the brads to hold them in place.
I have small hands and find it just a little wide but not uncomfortable to hold. It is also very light as they claim. I do not have the large 28mm head or the 34mm head to make the large and extra large brads with but plan on ordering them in. I used light weight paper for my first brad and in under a minute had a custom brad made and ready to use. Easy to read and understand instructions come with the tool and I can't wait to start using it on cards and LOs. Of course cards have become my passion because they are quick to make and you see results with them right away. LOs take more planning and work LOL. If you like brads or making custom pieces for your cards and LOs this is a tool for you. It works with both paper and fabric so again a great way to add some dimension or interesting elements to your work.  I look forward to hopefully posting some pictures of my work here soon. In the mean time here is a link to my online gallery at sb.com http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=237313 Have a wonderful day everyone and be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment