Friday, November 18, 2011

Tool Reveiw d-stress

Hi my friends, I am back with another tool review plus will include a link to my pal Pinky's video on how to use this great tool.

I am getting some great deals on http://www.scrapbooksteals.com/ so again I purchased from them a d-stress tool by imaginisce. It came with everything you see here and 3 extra sanding bits. Like all the current tools from imaginisce this is cordless and requires 2 AA batteries. It is light weight and fits nicely in the palm of your hand. I am currently experiencing technical difficulties with my camera so was unable to upload a picture of the different projects I have use this on. So far I have used all the tips except the embossing tip, I want to get some glass to try that one on. I never really did alot of distressing or sanding on my cards or LOs because it seem to take forever and you did not always get the look you are after. Now that I have this handy little tool it is so much easier and you can be very precise where you use it. Works the best on heavy card stock and loved using it with Core'dinations card stock. Also found it very useful when doing altered products and needed to remove access paper from the edges of what I covered. This would make the perfect gift for you or someone on your list that loves to do shabby chic or vintage style paper crafting. Also is a wonderful addition to your tool assortment to start adding some different elements or trying new styles. So simple to use that it is a perfect tool for new paper crafters!

Here is Pinky's video, please check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvvGME4OcH0

No comments:

Post a Comment