Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Current Scrap area

Currently I have an area in my master bedroom to store and do all my scrap booking. In the New Year I will be moving it all into a small bedroom/office once Cara is one and sharing a bedroom with her 2 year old sister. Here are a couple of pictures of how it looks right now. When I redo my room I will post new pictures.
 This is much fuller now then when the picture was original taken. Top shelves hold nothing but DCWV cs stacks lol I am addicted to them. The bottom drawers hold clear stamps and tools, in the middle are my chalks, stamp pads, the other drawers hold cards and card making supplies.
 These containers are organized by category, I have added more containers organized by colour.
 This is an old shoe organizer from a store. It holds my embellishments sorted by colour and type.
My computer center. Holds alot of projects that friends have made for me. It helps to inspire me to be more creative.
 This unit holds all my cross stitching supplies.
 This is my desk and design area. A little messy but that is how I work. I need everything out and around me.


1 comment:

  1. What a great space. Love all the containers that keep everything organized!

    ReplyDelete