Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tool Review - Crop-A-Dile

Hello my crafty friends, I am so sorry I missed a post this week. All I can say is I have a new toy and needed to try it out for you.
This week I received from http://www.ohmycrafts.com/ a Crop-A-Dile by We R Memory Makers. Now I would of preferred the pink one but that was not available when I made my purchase. This tool has been around for a while so some of you might already have one or at the least seen one. I love using eyelets and had a punch and hammer style set. I hated it, I craft a lot of the time either at night or when the little ones are sleeping so for the past 2 years I have not been using eyelets. In one of my Christmas swaps at http://www.scrapbook.com/ I received a $25 GC to ohmycrafts so it was the perfect time for me to pick this up. This is the year to get more tools and use my stash, I have a lot LOL, I am sure that you do too. Well, I hostess a Birthday card swap at sb.com and was making cards when this arrived in the mail. Of course I had to try it out right away. Also had to tell my DH all about it with him humoring me with a silly grin on his face. Men just don't get it LOL. I added eyelets right away and then threaded ribbon through them and tied a pretty little bow. This little tool is very easy to use and could not but compare it to the i-Top by Imaginisce. Imaginisce obviously was inspired by the Crop-A-Dile. Now this tool wont only punch pp and CS but leather and chipboard too. I myself dont use chipboard much but I can see how handy this would be for making chipboard albums or embellishments. Its not that heavy and squeezes very easily which is good for anyone that might have strenght issues in their hands and wrists. The grip is rubberized and comfortable.
Well now I am off to make more cards, need to make 33 Valentine's cards to send out to my sb.com friends. This year is my goal to send out cards for different holidays and just because. Lets see how well I do LOL.
Have a most wonderful day, and get busy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment