Monday, January 30, 2012

1st Stamp'in Up workshop

Had so much fun at my first workshop, met some great girls and checked out some different product. Have not seen any stamps yet that I like but they carry other stuff as well. Ordered some fabric, vinyl sayings. Have other things selected out that I will purchase every month, planning on replacing all my stamp pads, getting some of their multi punches and maybe more embossing folders.

Here is the first of 2 projects we made that night. The heart was used from the second project, we punched it out of the bag to use here. The bird is 2 pieces. After punching everything out we used a sponge to distress the edges with ink. I like the effect the sponge does and that I don't have ink all over my fingers after word. Using the Big Shot we die cut the white card stock. After placing and sticking all the pieces together we put in through an embossing folder. I found that this made it look like on piece and gave it a very professional look. On a punched out circle we stamped Love you and then stuck it on the card.
This treat bag was die cut with the Big Shot. After punching out the Heart we folded the bag and glued the cellophane bag inside. Gives it a neat little window to see the treats. Stamped some boarder hearts, then wrapped red and white twine around to help it stay closed. Attached to the top is a white punched circle stamped with Feb 14 on it.
All stamps, dies, punches and other products used are available from Stamp'in Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment