Monday, April 11, 2011

Mini kit swap

 I love to do swaps. Its a chance for me to make different things and exchange them with others. I just finished a huge swap for mini kits unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of everything I made.

This first picture is of my fall pieces, I needed to do a title and deco squares. All pieces had to match and be embellished at least 3 times. All the cs is DCWV. I cut everything out on my Cricut using Once Upon a Time cart for the title, Doodlecharms for the leaves and squares, and Camping for the tree branches. All the gold studs are from Imaginsce attached with the i-Rock. Brown stickles on the leaves and glitter on the acorns plus ribbon from my stash.
 My next group was Spring. Again all cs is DCWV. I used my MS corner and boarder punch then layered coordinating paper and cut out the word spring. I used a rhinestone and i-Rock to put the dot on the i. Prima flower and a glitter brad for the center. On the file folder I layered the cs on top of white ribbon and then added a Prima flower and rhinestone for the flower center.
 Halloween was easy as I just needed to make a journal spot and 4 pieces of coordinating cs. The journal spot is cut from Cars cart. on the Cricut. Stamped on the journal area, added some ribbon, bling pumpkin and then a chipboard glitter bat. It turned out very cute.
 Summer required a photo mat and deco squares. Again used cs from DCWV. On the mat I used some matching ribbon from my stash as well as a butterfly charm. I then attached a amber rhinestone to the lower right corn and added leaves to it. The deco squares edges are inked, added matching ribbon, flowers with stickles, wooden butterflies and then one with a rhinestone butterfly.
 For Winter I also made photo mats and supplied matching ribbon. I love snowflakes so everything here is or has snowflakes on it LOL. I added studs to the plastic snowflakes to add little more sparkle. I love Bling and tend to find some way to use it on my projects.
For Valentines Day again I made a photo mat and deco squares. I so love my MS corner and boarder punches I really need to get more. I use lots of rhinestones and glitter, some ribbon and lace

No comments:

Post a Comment