Friday, April 1, 2011

Crafting

This month as been awful for crafting. I need to clean my desk and organize because I NEED to create. I was doing so good there and then bam got hit with everyday life. First the youngest ends up in the hospital and then I get a house full of kids to watch. Don't get me wrong that is a good thing since that is my job but it all happened in a matter of two weeks. Plus moved my youngest into her new room with her little sister. April will be just as busy but I must make time for me otherwise I will be come a grumpy beast LOL. So my goal for April is to create something new every week and post it. I am pretty good at keeping my goals so if I can do this then I will be able to keep it up. This weekend is Card making time I am behind and need to make a TON of cards. Need some new stamps for it and will look at Michael's and my LSS to see what they have. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and hopefully the snow that environment Canada is calling for will go away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment