Monday, April 11, 2011

Cards

 I belong to several card swaps so I need to make alot of cards. I keep forgetting to take pictures of them before I send them in the mail LOL. Here are 2 Christmas ones I did using the BoBunny Midnight frost collection. I stamped a sediment on the tags added some plastic snowflakes and red bling flourishes. Over all I think they turned out quite nice.

 This is a friendship card not the coffee on the chipboard sticker. I also stamped and embossed a sediment on the chipboard tag.
 A happy Birthday card of course. I cut out around the flowers before layering them on to the pink card stock I think it helps them stand out more.
 During March Imaginisce had a doodle challenge. I made these next two cards early in the month but never got a chance to post them for the challenge. All the paper use is from Imaginisce. For the Christmas one I used Cottage Christmas and added the silver studs using their flourish template and i-Rock of course
For this one I used the Dinoroar collection. I punched out the circles in the coordinating paper and then made a bow in orange to add to the dinosaur 3d sticker. I also added gold studs to the ribbon because even boys need a little bling in their lives LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment