Friday, December 17, 2010

Thank you and imaginisce release party

A Big THANK YOU out to http://scraplovelaugh.blogspot.com/ They have selected me as a random winner of a fabulous Rak. Go check out their Blog, they have monthly challenges and give out prizes to their followers too.  They are wonderful, very inspiring and they love to check out followers Blogs and leave great comments. Got to know these girls on scrapbook.com. Great site to learn all about scrap booking and other paper crafts. Been involved in several different swaps with them with helped get my stash up and I am now using it for different crafts I am making. Not so scared now to try my hand at much, I can now make paper bag albums, trying making other minis and just got sent a cute mini album made out of toilet paper rolls. I never thought of using that kind of material and it is a great way to recycle. Well off to get my older kids up for school and then maybe some crafty time in before I have to be ready in half an hour for my day watching kids. If I am lucky and not to tired I might get some more crafty time in this afternoon while all the kids are sleeping! Have a delightful day crafting and stay warm everyone. The snow is falling here again. Its starting to look a lot like Christmas!!! 8 more days to go before the jolly old guy in a red suit comes!!

Before I left for the day I had to share this link. http://www.imaginisceblog.com/2010/12/garden-party-blossoms-banners-and-bows.html
They have a wonderful new set of products called Garden Party and they are giving away prize packs containing the full product line. Check it out it is one of my fav. companies!

No comments:

Post a Comment