Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Scrap bookroom

So I have finally move everything into my office which was my youngest one's room for awhile. She will shortly be moved from the master bedroom to the master bedroom upstairs to share with her sister. That move will happen in February.
 Wall by the door, this case holds all my cross stitch magazines and pattern books. I have enough patterns to do until I am dead and buried LOL. In the small book case is all my computer manuals and games. On top is my computer with the side off as the Video Card gets to hot and shuts everything down so I have a stand fan in front of it to cool everything off. Beside that is my printer which I don't use for printing pictures, I tend to take them out to be done.
 On the wall above my computer is my Drayia banner that a pal made for me in a swap. Also visible is the "S" also made for me it says "home joy I love my family". On one end of the banner is a mask also from a pal swap and on the other end is a beautiful butterfly that my DH got for me while we were still dating.
My computer corner. The shelves have a ton of different items most of what has been created for me. I love pal swaps that does altered items. I enjoy surrounding myself with others creativity, it helps me be more creative.
 Shelve above my work desk. As you can see it holds my cricut cartridges, middle has jars filled with ribbon pieces, and then my altered book for cuttlebug folders and my altered tin for lace. The clock is for pictures which I need to print off and put new ones in. You can just see a picture frame that says create on it by another pal. Also need to print a picture for it.
 My work desk. My altered recycle can for bits and pieces of cs or pp. Containers holding buttons, loose bling, brads, eyelets all divided by colour. As you can see I am currently working on a couple of things so the desk is a little messy. Containers hold my pens, glues, i-Rock accessories, decorative staples and other small things.
 I have an extra lamp in the corner to add more light as there is only a pot light in this room and it is not always bright enough. M wall of shelves LOL. This holds all my CS which is pretty much all DCWV. MS punches, asst. albums, large tools like my paper cutters, scor-pal, pencil crayons etc. In the bottom drawers are clear stamps, stamp pads, card making supplies, smaller tools, templates, embossing powders, smaller wooden stamps. The plastic shelves have finished LOs, wooden stamps, cardboard for the back of ATCs and inchies, scrap CS, 12x12 kits to be made. On top is my cricut, all those plastic boxes are sorted by holidays and seasons, themes and colours. The ones on the wooden shoe rack holds rolls of ribbons, bling, small punches, chipboard, ATCs, Inchies, and Cards.

Here is my second work area which my oldest DD uses as I am slowing getting her to try her hand at crafting. She made a scrap book for social all about the Canadian major battles during WWI and she is joining me in a card swap. The green drawers hold all kinds of wool, I use to make plastic furniture for Barbie but stopped when DD got to old for them. Now have 2 small girls again so might have to start making that stuff all over again LOL. In the filing cabinet is all my shipping envelops and baggies. You can see the lamp on my table it is from my little girl's room it has animals on the shade, might have to either buy an new shade or alter that one.

You cant see my shelving unit to well in this picture. Stored in it are my containers for flowers, cuttle bug dies, cuttle bug and embossing gun. Also stored all my unmounted pictures. The picture on the wall is of humming birds that was drawn by Natives so also includes a Native symbol of humming birds. Love humming birds and I have quite the collection of them done all in glass.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's a super crafty space! Thank you so much for stopping on by and leaving such a nice comment on my blog today! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I love it! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment on my ladybug card! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete