Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So sad

Went to my favourite and only scrapbook store here to get the Cottage Christmas pp from imaginisce and to see if they have the Enchanted collection coming in.Well they only had 2 pp left of the Cottage Christmas so picked that up with the matching ribbon will make cards out of that. They are not getting the Enchanted collection in which I wanted to make a LO so I instead chose the Dino Roar pp, ribbon and 3D stickers for a LO. I need these pps and collection by imaginisce so that I might send pics of these projects to them to apply for their 2011 design team. Now after talking with the manager of the store I want to be on the DT more then ever because then I will get to play with imaginisce new products and not wait around to see if my store here will get them. I REALLY wanted the Enchanted collection because of the fact I have 2 young girls and those pps would make some wonderful LOs for them. Well I guess they will have to go onto my wish list and if I am lucky I will have a secret pal that will buy them for me.

On another note. I picked up some more i-Rock rhinestones but while at Michaels I also checked out their jewelry section. They have some Heat Set Crystals there. I picked up 2 different brands to see if they will work with the i-Rock. I will post later if they work and what those brands are. There was all kinds of different colours but was unable to see if there was other heat set products. Had my 2 little girls with me and Cara, the youngest, did not want to be there so it became a look, grab, buy type of stop. Well it is time to go and nurse Cara and get her to sleep so I can try and get some crafting done. I will post some pics later.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you got lots of goodies. Good luck on the Imaginese design team. No worries about having to have the DCWV seasonal stack, some exceptions have to be made :)))

    ReplyDelete