Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Punches

So on the weekend I bought my first set of corner and boarder punches by Martha Stewart. Michael's was having a sale and selling all their Halloween products at 50% off, well a sales associate got a little happy with the signs and placed on on the end of the display where there were all these punches. I picked up a set, for me, along with the Heat Gun, again with 50% off, to send to a pal. I have some punches, corner punches and little character punches but I don't really have any boarder ones and my pages and cards really are lacking because of this. I figure this was a great way to try these out because they are normally $35 here. I paid $17 for the set and now that I have tried them would gladly pay full price for more. I will be on the look out from now on for these sets to actually go on sale and plan on taking full advantage when that happens. I love finding a new product that I enjoy and that I can share how fantastic it is.

I also commented that I would share what I thought of the i-Rock. This is a must have tool, I need to get more of the gems for it and I am going to try some of the other brands of heat gems out there to see how well it works with them. Now all I have to do is track down the video I saw on YouTube that demonstrated how to make your own stencils. I have a ton of little Cross Stitch designs that I could easily convert over to use the i-Rock with on my cards and lay outs. Get one of these wonderful little tools you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment