Friday, April 19, 2013

So Sorry

I know I have not posted in a while, I also had issues creating. DT submission is getting me down and my creative juices/mojo fled. Then had a major computer crash and lost all my pictures. However in the last couple of weeks/days I have been crafting like mad. Not sure if it is the Spring weather or some of the great products I have received or the Challenges I have entered but I feel like I am back in the game. Not only that but I received a email today that Spellbinders has their new 2013-2014 DT call happening. This weekend/week should be busy as I sit and try to decided what I want to make. Do I submit a card, LO or altered work. Any suggestions from my followers would be much appreciated. I also have a draw for you.

I love to Cross Stitch and was looking for an easy way to add decorative stitching to my LOs and cards when I came across this product. I did a review of this product last year and love it. So I have one with 3 decorative heads to give away. To be entered you need to follow my Blog and it is open until Apr. 25. I will contact the winner on Apr. 26th.
Thanks for staying with me and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment