Friday, April 26, 2013

SewEasy Winner!!

Hello Lesly you have won the SewEasy, please contact me with your mailing address so I may mail it out to you!!

These past 2 weeks have been a nightmare for craziness, LOL. First there was the Breast Cancer Event at my job that I needed to finish organizing, get donations for door prizes, and alert the media of the event. Then of course it all fell apart the night of the Event, first one of the other vendors had a family emergency and had to travel 1 1/2 hours back home and the other person that was helping ended up terribly sick with the flu. Then one of the local TV stations called to see if they could film some footage so had to run around trying to get mall approval. Finally after all the work put into the event only 7 people showed up to shop and take advantage of the incredible deals the company put on.

Today its all about getting ready for the Diva's Women Trade Show I am in. Need to pack up my catalogs, current projects, print off sign up sheets for classes, make sure I have the door prize and table prize packed up, print off draw sheets then load it all into the Van. Really hoping that I have a better response then last time and can get some customers. If not will have to really think about the next one in Oct. and whether it is really worth it or not.

Tomorrow and Sunday will be all about getting some Blog post done of the great things I have been creating and setting them up to post. I have some wonderful pictures taken and I am hoping to inspire some of you with some of it.

Have a wonderful day all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment