Saturday, August 25, 2012

MIA

Hello my crafting friends, Yes I know I left you for awhile but I am hoping you will forgive me once you see all the great things I have been making and working on to show you! As you know I signed up with Close To My Heart and was waiting on my start up kit. Well it came in and I already placed 2 orders and in the process of putting in my 3rd which will include my first customer order!!

CTMH now offers 2 different sign up kits, they have a Essentials kit for $49, which you see here. this includes Avonlea Scrap booking Kit Workshop on the Go plus the Bonus project and all you see here. The larger Master kit is $99, includes all you see here and 5 Studio J layouts, more supplies for Gatherings as well as some essential scrapbook supplies. I of course ordered the Master Kit.
CTMH had a promo for the month of August, when you sign up to be a consultant you get this bad for free. Now let me tell you I was impressed with this bag. Very heavy duty carry strap and you can also use it as a back pack. Well made and sturdy. I put all my customer supplies in it and there is still tons of room.

Now I loaned out all the cards I have been working so that a friend of mine could do the workshop I had this past Wednesday. Once they are back I will take pictures and make some blog post about them. I have also finished the Avonlea WotG and Bonus project so that needs to have pictures taken. But the one I am most excited about is the Halloween Party WotG that I have almost finished. It was so stinking cute in the catalogue I had to order it. Now I am doing a small trade show in October and I will be using it for a display. Hope I can get my name out there and find some customers and others to attend my gatherings. Here is crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment