Monday, September 27, 2010

Scrap, Love, Laugh


The patterned CS is from DCWV At HOME Stack, dark purple textured CS and a jacquard printed paper. The letters are Thickers Lullaby and the rhinestones (blue) are from Val's grab bag swap on sb.com.
I did this LO for a challenge. This is my first ever challenge. It reads "I love to create and tell a story by scrapping pictures. The best Laughs come from pictures and remembering the story or day that it occur ed on." The larger journaling reads "I might of started out with scrapping but now I also love to make cards, alter items and create other projects. When I am felling over whelmed or blue I can sit at my desk and play with my scrappy supplies and end up laughing about whatever it was that stresses me out."

3 comments:

  1. drayia this is sooo fantastic!!!! please go and submit a link to this in the mr.linky. on the sidebar it say enter this months challege her and click on the picture! then add your link to mr.linky!!!! I dont want you to miss out on the drawing so make sure you enter it there!!!

    and Im uuber excited that your joining us!! your layout rocks, you dont always needs to add pictures!!! stay tuned for next months challenge in a couple of days, its gonna rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh then I saw you already did!!! lol!!!

    thanks so much for playing along again!!1 I cant tell you how much it means that people want to participate in our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drayia this is great I love the stoy behind it all! Great papers! I am so happy you participated in this month's challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete