Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello

Ok so this is a place were I can post my scrapping crafts and such. I have this site just for that. With requests that I am getting on seeing what I make and needing to link it to other sites I figured I needed to start a blog dedicated to my crafts. As most know who have chatted with me on different crafting sites I am a huge DCWV fan. Most of what I make uses their wonderful stacks. I will be sure to list what stacks I am using as well as any other products. I will also post pics of my cross stitch work I do. I love to make things with my hands and cross stitch is one of my favourite past times. I have been cross stitching since I was 8 years old and have past my love of the craft on to my oldest daughter. Once my other 2 girls are old enough I will teach them too. I look forward to one day teaching grandchildren as well. Well that is just the start of this blog. Most of my post will consist of pics of crafts and how long it took to make them, the products used etc. In January I will start to take orders from people who would like some of the cross stitch I do. Just remember the prices will reflect materials and time that goes into each loving creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment