Thursday, January 3, 2019

Christmas T-Shirts

December was a hard month. My numbers in my day-home are down and that puts quite the squeeze on extra spending let alone needed spending. My saving grace is the fact I teach classes at Michaels and have a discount on all I buy there. This year I figured I would make everyone their presents.

I own a Cricut Maker and Easy Press so I figured that everyone will get T-shirts. I made about 3 each for my 2 youngest daughters, one for my eldest daughter and for her husband, my son-in-law.

Now V loves Dragons and to Read, she is a voracious reader. For her shirts I looked around for some quotes and different Dragon images. The first is done using Cricut Gold Foil HTV and Sisser Green Glitter HTV. Wyrm is another way of saying Dragon. It really is a play on words :) The next shirt is a done with Sisser Black Glitter HTV. The words and images were cut out using the Cricut Maker and adhered to the shirts with the Cricut Easy Press.
C on the other hand loves Unicorns, horses and Alacorns(winged unicorns). The first shirt is Cricut Black HTV and Cricut Mulicolour Glitter HTV. The blue T-shirt has an Iron-on decal from Cricut on it and the final shirt is made with Cricut Gold Foil HTV, Cricut Purple, Pink and Aqua Glitter HTV.


These were so much fun to make and the girls loved them. Unfortunately I did not get pictures of the ones I made for the adults but they too were enjoyed and made specifically with their interests top of mind. M was a Griffondor logo from Harry Potter and my son-in-law was one of his favourite quotes from Father Ted, a TV show in Ireland.

I also put names on small stockings for each of my day home children and I am currently working on putting their name on stuffies for Valentines day. I have many other projects that I have either created for trade shows, ones planned and others that need to be completed. 

Stay tuned for more pictures of my work and things available for sale!  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment