Tuesday, January 1, 2019

What's New for 2019


January brings a NEW Close To My Heart catalog. The Seasonal Expressions and it is down right amazing! Jeanette, the founder and CEO of CTMH is celebrating 35 years of creativity and running this incredible company. From the beginning where she crafted stamps in her kitchen and sold them at trade shows to the International company it is today. Check out the link below for the catalog.

Other big new for me is that I am starting School! I will be taking my Bachelor of Management in Human Resources and Management. Thankfully I am able to take it online through an accredited University here in Alberta and still remain at home running my Day Home. It will take me longer then if I went to the local University but the fact I still need to work while I study was the deciding factor on what institution I selected. So my already busy life is about to get busier.

As of April of 2018 I am teaching night classes at Michaels on how to use the Cricut Explore and Maker machines with Cricut software Design Space. So far I have run about 20 classes and they seem to be successful. I start again on Monday January 7 with my Basic Design Space class for all the new owners of Cricut cutters. I really enjoy teaching these classes and designing the content for each. This year I have several Maker only classes to teach as the Maker has several blades/features not found on or available to the Explore line. This means I need to learn how to use a sewing machine, LMAO. But I love the challenge.

Lastly, I am hopeful that I will be involved with a CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop that has consultants involved from all across Canada. I really need to get back in the game when it comes to my paper crafting, it kind of fell by the wayside during 2018.

So all that I need to do now is make a schedule and stick to it to accomplish everything I have committed myself too. Of course I have other goals in mind and may share them with you during a future post. God Bless and have a Happy New Years Day!!

https://shanasanregret.closetomyheart.ca/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment