Saturday, January 5, 2019

Life Happens

I had every intention of a new post with some great photos and then BAM life happens. As of right now I am sitting in a hospital room waiting for surgery. Not sure what day that will happen on but was told to expect to be here until Monday. Right now I am being monitored and will have additional blood work in the morning to see how my liver function is. But here is the kicker, my liver is not the problem my Gallbladder is. Either there is a Gallbladder stone in the bile duct blocking the liver from functioning correctly or my Gallbladder is enlarge to the point it is narrowing the bile duct from the liver causing it to malfunction. Either way the Surgeon has said my Gallbladder has to come out. Since all my pictures on at home on my computer I can only write a post from the hospital on my laptop.

I have yet to hear how this will change my lifestyle but I know it will. I know there are foods I can no longer have, and others that will be limited. I LOVE food and to cook or bake so I am a little sad by this. But excited too because some of what I have read talks about experiencing weight-loss after the surgery. That to me is a plus LOL.

If have a private room in the Maternity ward which is strange to me to be in with all the new mom's and babies. Its pretty quite amazingly. But then, hopefully the babies are all sleeping so the moms can get some rest too. Also due to it being Flu season there are no visitors allow under the age of 16 and only 2 at a time per room. That helps keep the noise down too I am sure.

Well I should probly get back to my school work since I have uninterrupted time currently. God Bless you all and I will posted again, hopefully after the surgery with an update. Hopefully I can get back to the craft blogs soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment